Wednesday, August 22, 2012
What I'm up to Wednesday
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. From hand sewing clothing for Barbies as a little girl to now knitting garments for myself and others, there are few crafts that I haven't tried. When Chandra and Jacy approached me with this endeavor, I was thrilled to have an outlet for my craftiness (and a reason to buy a miter saw).
While verbose in person, I am terrible at the written word. Hopefully, my Wednesday posts will be filled with photos of what we're up to in the crafting community and within our own community here in Tennessee.
Following Jacy, below is what my Match.com profile would look like if I weren't happily married ;)
* to bake cookies
* to travel
* try new foods
* shorts and flip flops
* knit and spin (on a spinning wheel, as opposed to the bike variety)
* snuggle up with my family for family movie nights
* and of course, girls' night out!
I don't like:
* eating the cookies I bake (this works out extremely well for my husband)
* worms (really, I can't even discuss it)
* being too hot
* exercising (see above)
* putting the dishes away