Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fantastic Friday!!

Today has been a great day, despite the rain!  It started with a trip to the local pumpkin farm for my daughter's first Kindergarten field trip.  I wasn't certain it would happen since it rained all night and the place would be a muddy mess.  We went and it was, however, my little miss had a great time and I really enjoyed spending the day with her and her classmates.  Working from home rocks!

Just as that wrapped up, my Etsy app made the cash register sound to let me know of a new sale.  It was for 8....EIGHT...Winter Yarn Ball Wreaths!  Our biggest sale to date and for one of my favorite products we make.  I keep saying I'm going to make one for my house, should have done it this summer while we were a bit slower.  One day I'll learn.  I'm dying to know what they'll be used for, top ideas are a wedding or decorating a large and gorgeous house for the holidays.  Either way, I'm excited to get started on this order and maybe I'll make one for my house while I'm at it. Doubtful but I'm going with positive thinking...

Finally, a review and giveaway started yesterday.  It's for a pair of mustache and lip wine glasses, so if you've been eyeing them head over to My Un-Entitled Life to register.

Hope you all have a fantastic fall weekend, I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment