Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Read

Today is Read to Succeed day at my kid's school, so I went in and read to my daughter's class this morning.  One of her favorites is Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems.




I love all of his books, my kids do too.


If you have young children and haven't heard of him, get to the library.  Or,  just go to the bookstore, you'll want your own copy.

On the Embellished Living front, we're so excited for tomorrow and the opening of Simply Southern Marketplace.  Our little portion of the shop is ready to go, after lots of hard work over the last couple weeks.  Stop in and check it out if you're near the Square tomorrow.

Edited to add: Due to unforseen circumstances, the store won't open tomorrow.  Since you won't be able to check it out, go to the nearby library instead and find a good book to immerse yourself in!

No comments:

Post a Comment