Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday to you!  I hope each of our readers is having a wonderful start to this week's hump-day.  Unfortunately, the signs that I've been in denial about the last few days have hit me hard, and I finally have to face the fact that I am sick.  My immune system clearly did not get the memo that now was an inappropriate time to fail me, and thankfully, it seems to just be the common cold.

Anywho, the above is what I've been up to just in the last few days (with some Kleenex and Germ-X right beside me).  The top left photo shows a few orders that are ready to be shipped later this afternoon.  The photo to it's right is how I spend my time in the car rider line picking up my kiddos from school - packing up orders to be shipped on the way home.  Hey, you have to use the time your given!  The bottom left picture is of a Name Light Block that I whipped up for a local, rush order, and last but certainly not least, we have a Purdue inspired Monogram Wreath.  Go Boilers!

Next week, October 1-5, is our school system's Fall Break, we will be taking this opportunity for some rest and relaxation! If your order is placed on or before 9/26, it will be filled before 9/29. We will begin to fill orders and respond to convos received after 9/27 after October 8th. Thank you so much for your understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment