Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's Up Wednesday


Weeding, lots of weeding!  On a recent trip to buy some vinyl, I was chatting with the shop owner, and he used the term weeding to remove the vinyl in the negative space after cutting.  Even at the it's shop all done by hand on all projects big and small.  Because of our show last weekend, I had a lot of coasters to make.  So, here's an example of what I'm writing about: 
Before Weeding
After Weeding 






Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and WOW do I have a lot to be thankful for.  I won't list it all here, but I will say that 2012 has been exceptionally wonderful to me and my family.  We are so looking forward to what 2013 has in store for us.  I love this time of year, as the temperature drops, our outdoor activities become fewer, and we have more time for family.  Hoping you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving and can celebrate all that you have and are thankful for this holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment